Before sharing your organization’s volunteer opportunities, think about...
- What type of volunteer opportunities do you offer?
- What is the level of commitment?
- Can this work be done online or in person?
- How and where are you promoting volunteering opportunities?
- What is in the description?
How #StandWithImmigrants can help your organization:
- Promoting your volunteer opportunities on our website
Where to post volunteer opportunities:
- Local volunteer boards/search engines, such as New York Cares
- Communities centers
- College campuses
How to write volunteer descriptions:
General guide to best practices on writing volunteer descriptions:
Selected Examples of Volunteer Position Descriptions for Immigrant Service Related Work:
Resources on how to write volunteer positions in legal settings: