U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites libraries and museums to participate in a webinar to learn about the Department of Justice (DOJ) Recognition and Accreditation Program. Representatives from DOJ will discuss how to request recognition and accreditation, which allows community organizations, including libraries, to provide free or low-cost legal services to immigrants.
- Visit our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”